Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re having trouble with an online order, simply call us at 201-676-2469 and we’ll be pleased to help.
Once you place an order you can cancel it only if it has not been shipped yet. To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-676-2469. You qualify for a refund only if we have provided you with the wrong items, or if your items were faulty when received. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products, we cannot provide refunds for any other reason.
Please contact email@example.com or 201-676-2469.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To ensure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items that are marked Final Sale may not be returned for a refund. If the product appears to be damaged, then the item may be exchanged for equal value. Please email us at email@example.com if your item is damaged.
The wooden petals of sola flowers or woodcraft sticks rapidly absorb the fragrance from the container until fully saturated which may appear to be running fast. Then, the petals will diffuse fragrance into the air through evaporation. Since the wooden petals or woodcraft sticks can hold the fragrance, you can still enjoy the fragrance for sometime after the bottle becomes empty.
Our diffusers diffuses the fragrance into the air through evaporation. The speed of evaporation can vary with the environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity and ventilation. You can control the fragrance diffusion with the number of sola flowers or reeds
Absolutely NOT. We never test on animals, and never will. You can buy any of our products with the comforting knowledge that animals have not been involved.
- Keep your diffusers away from children and pets.
- Do not ingest fragrance oils. Swallowing the fragrance oils can cause drowsiness, tremors or seizures, stomach upset, and mouth irritation. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Be careful not to tip over the diffuser. Place diffusers on a stable, flat surface.
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the diffuser oils can and will cause permanent damage to many furnished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and extreme care.
- If air fresheners spill on the skin, rinse with running water right away. If they splash in the eyes, rinse with running water for at least fifteen minutes.
- Do not light the diffuser reeds or their equivalents.
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat